HIGHLY WEAR-RESISTANT DWR DOUBLE-SKIN PIPE BEND (Material: Stainless steel)
In pneumatic conveying systems, conveying abrasive products - in particular at high conveying speeds - leads to abrasion and thus to wear in the pipe bends.
In the double-skin version of our highly wear-resistant DWR stainless steel pipe bend, the pipe bend is encased in a second pipe bend, creating a double-walled chamber. This acts as a protective shield.
Highly wear-resistant DWR double-skin pipe bend
---- internal pipe bend
---- double skin
---- external pipe bend
---- conveyed product
1. "Product-on-product version"
In this variant, the double skin comes into effect; after the wear has taken place on the internal pipe bend, it fills with the product to be conveyed. When this process is completed, you are then conveying "product on product" - and no further wear is possible!
- not suitable for foodstuffs
Do you have any questions or requirements? Then simply call us ...
• highly wear-resistant through double skin
• suitable for abrasive materials
• "product-on-product" conveying
• also available lined with (ceramic-like) concrete
• available in many standard diameters and radii
THE RIGHT PRODUCT FOR ALL NEEDS:
ONE SOLUTION, TWO VERSIONS
- Prices on request -
We also produce our highly wear-resistant DWR double-skin pipe bend for you in a second product variant:
Double skin lined with concrete
- extremely hard special concrete
- long service life
- ceramic-like properties
2. DWR double-skin pipe bend "lined with concrete"
In this variant, the double skin is lined with concrete, which reduces the signs of wear even further.
- lined with extremely hard concrete (ceramic-like properties)
- strength: over 100 N/mm2
- colour: light grey
- not suitable for foodstuffs
As a further variant, we can also supply the pipe bend lined with borosilicate glass.
or visit us online! www.hs-umformtechnik.de
Our name says it all.
FURTHER VARIANTS AS HIGHLY WEAR-RESISTANT VERSIONS
As your reliable specialist and supplier of large-radius pipe bends and pipe couplings as well as branch pipes for pneumatic conveying systems, hs-Umformtechnik stands out thanks to its large stock of all standard sizes and diameters as well as its fast delivery service.
Convince yourself of our wide range of products, which include not only pipe bends, pipe couplings, branch pipes and reducers, suction lances as well as coupling stations, but also the following products:
highly wear-resistant for highly abrasive materials
... for conveying of:
glass fibre-reinforced plastic granulate
- highly wear-resistant (20 to 30-fold service life)
- for diameters from 38.0 mm to 168.3 mm
- with wall thicknesses from 1.5 mm to 5.0 mm
- safe for use with food
Glass pipe bends
for abrasive materials in the plastics industry
Stock list of glass pipe bends in 90° and 45°
- highly wear-resistant (20-fold service life)
- made of 3.3 borosilicate glass
- with copper earthing strap on the outer radius